Modestly starting in the $200s, Callista Cay combines luxury living and affordability.
Callista Cay is located in the picturesque setting of Tarpon Springs, Florida, between the vibrant city of Tampa and the white sandy beaches of Clearwater. The gated community of Callista Cay is a highly desirable place that offers unprecedented opportunity of waterfront living at a reasonable price.
Callista Cay is comprised of 68 contemporary and comfortable townhomes. In Phase II, we are offering 36 townhomes that will feature chef kitchens and energy efficient appliances and fixtures.
Connect with your ocean side
Smart home packages
available to our first ten buyers
Get more from your purchase with a $1,500 credit towards closing costs or upgrades.
Reach new heights with the elegance of Tray Ceilings.
Low down payment
There’s more to love with a generous ½ percent towards closing costs and only $5,000 down to reserve your unit.
*Offers are non-transferable and buyer must sign contract prior to December 31, 2018 to qualify. Movement Mortgage is a preferred lender of the Developer; however, buyers should seek other lending firms to compare rates. Buyers that qualify through Movement Mortgage will receive a deduction of .5% towards their closing costs. Developer has the right to withdraw incentives prior to December 31, 2018 without penalty or cause. Buyers should contact the sales representatives to lock in incentives.
- GE stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Designer lighting throughout
- Ceiling fan pre-wired in living room and bedrooms
- Moen plumbing fixtures
- Waypoint cabinetry with custom options
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Ceramic tiles in all wet areas, including dining room
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in all bedrooms
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom
- 3-panel sliding glass doors in family room
- 9’4” ceilings throughout
- Drywall with orange peel finish and knockdown ceilings
- Garage door opener
- Colonial baseboards and trim throughout
- Carrier 15 seer A/C systems
- High impact glass, low and insulated windows
- Energy efficient 40 gallon quick recovery water heater
- Custom elevation with covered entry
- Large covered porch and spacious covered balcony
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits and fascia
- CertainTeed limited lifetime warranty roof shingles
- Brick paver driveway and walkway
- Irrigated custom landscaping
- Powder-coated aluminum railings on main floor balcony
- All construction to meet or exceed the new Florida building codes
- Soil and density test prior to construction
- 3000 PSI concrete
- Fire sprinkler system
- Concrete block construction
- Frame walls 16″ on center
- Exterior house wrap
- America’s choice 2- 10 home buyers warranty
- Optional elevator
Find Your Paradise in charming Tarpon Springs
The historic charm of Tarpon Springs has been attracting newcomers from near and far for ages.
Found along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, Tarpon Springs is known as the “sponge capital of the world,” and its 51 miles of waterfront allure. The downtown center of Tarpon Springs, which offers a variety of attractions such as the Sponge Docks, Whitcomb Bayou, and its Greek food and culture, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Take a stroll down the Historic District’s brick streets and visit the local art galleries, antique shops and specialty restaurants in buildings dating from the late 1800s. From the historic charm and culture to the ocean-front scenery, Tarpon Springs is the ultimate destination for your next home.
Availability subject to change.