We believe leadership is essentially the developing and maintaining of positive and constructive teamwork. As the General Contractor, we apply this belief in working with every stakeholder to ensure that their needs are met, expectations are exceeded, and their experience of working with us is beyond the ordinary.
Our general contracting services include:
- Advise on Planning and Construction Issues
- Assist in Construction Document Preparation
- Coordinate Progress Meeting
- Prepare Monthly Project Owner Reports
- Execute Close-out and Documentation
- Implement Quality Control
- Assure Competitive Pricing
- Review Shop Drawings & Materials Submittal Review
- Material Submittals
- Administrate Safety Management Program
Recognizing the critical relationship that exists between Owner and Contractor, SD2 has developed exceptional skills in positive and comprehensive liaison between the two. As construction managers, we pride ourselves on our ability to facilitate all aspects of the planning, construction and close-out, in a way that reinforces future relationships.
Our commitment begins before a single brick is laid. SD2 offers comprehensive preliminary assistance to our clients, ensuring that we provide a solid foundation for an on-budget and on-schedule project.
Some of our pre-construction services are as follows:
- Facilitate communication between the Architect, Engineers, Building Department, Subcontractors and Owner
- Ongoing review of plans and specifications during design
- Monitor costs during phases by means of detailed estimates
- Prepare cost-reduction proposals and value-engineering studies
- Create schedules that integrate both pre-construction and construction phases
- Review of proposed materials and renovation feasibility
- Job site logistics planning
- Participate in design progress meetings with Owner, Design Team and other designated groups
- Preparation of pre-construction and construction schedule
- Assist in preparation of final construction documents
No project is too small or too large for SD2. Our project estimators are thoroughly trained to make detailed requests that result in accurate information. Our team is able to negotiate for the best possible pricing without compromising quality. They also know which bidding process to apply for based on your specific situation. Whether it’s a small plan change or a complete contract, we have clear, concise methods and guidelines for bidding projects of all sizes, and our team can successfully negotiate for the highest profitability.