from Dusk until Dawn
Charmingly located in Tampa’s oldest neighborhood: Historic Tampa Heights.
7AM is the perfect juxtaposition of old and new. Draped in Victorian-inspired elegance from sidewalk to skyline, 7AM provides a contemporary lifestyle experience while paying homage to Tampa’s historic past.
Nestled on the northeast corner of 7th Avenue and Morgan Street in Historic Tampa Heights, 7AM boasts 15 ornate townhomes, adorned with modern features and amenities. The location poses a rare opportunity in Tampa’s oldest neighborhood, characterized by original red brick roads lined with live oak trees, award-winning coffee shops, breweries, restaurants, and an abundance of green space.
A story as old as time, but
7AM’s chapter is just
Starting in the mid-$700s
Full Suite of
- GE stainless steel appliances with optional for 36”, 48” or 60” Thermadore appliances
- Designer lighting throughout
- Ceiling fan pre-wired in living room and bedrooms
- Moen plumbing fixtures
- Waypoint cabinetry with custom options
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Ceramic tiles in all bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in all bedrooms and living room
- Luxury vinyl tile planks in kitchen, dining, foyer and powder room ◦ 9’4”-12’ ceilings heights
- Drywall with orange peel finish and knockdown ceilings
- Colonial baseboards and trim throughout
- Carrier 15 seer A/C systems
- High impact glass, low and insulated windows
- Energy efficient 30 gallon water heater
- Custom elevation with covered entry
- Large covered porch and spacious covered balcony
- Cementitious siding and fypon trim detailing
- CertainTeed limited lifetime warranty roof shingles
- Brick paver driveway
- Irrigated custom landscaping
- Powder-coated aluminum railings
- Soil and density test prior to construction
- 3000 PSI concrete
- Fire sprinkler system
- Concrete block construction
- Frame walls 16″ on center
- Exterior house wrap
- Extended home warranty options available
- Optional elevator
*All construction to meet or exceed the new Florida building codes*
Buyer Incentives Available
to our First Few Buyers
Military, First Responders & Teachers
Military, first responders, and teachers will receive a $5,000 credit towards closing costs or upgrades.
Reach new heights with the elegance of tray ceilings.
Low Down Payment
Reserve the lot for your home today for only $25,000.
*Offers are non-transferable and buyer must sign contract to qualify. Movement Mortgage is a preferred lender of the Developer; however, buyers should seek other lending firms to compare rates. Buyers that qualify through Movement Mortgage will receive a deduction of .5% towards their closing costs. Developer has the right to withdraw incentives without penalty or cause. Buyers should contact the sales representatives to lock in incentives.
1. A1 – Coming Soon
2. A2 – Sold
3. A3 – Sold
4. A4 – Sold
5. A4 – Sold
6. A6 – Coming Soon
7. A7 – Coming Soon
1. B1 – Coming Soon
2. B2 – Sold
3. B3 – Sold
4. B4 – Coming Soon
5. B5 – Coming Soon
6. B6 – Sold
7. B7 – Coming Soon
8. B8 – Sold
Charm & Be Charmed
in Historic Tampa Heights
Life is better on the Bay.
Historic Tampa heights is a vibrant neighborhood located north of Downtown Tampa, lined by I-275 and the Hillsborough River. While our story began in the 1880s as Tampa’s first suburb, our chapters continue to be written. 7AM is conveniently located adjacent to Armature Works — a fully-restored mixed-use building and a premier community destination, with innovative eateries and gastro lounges, the Heights Public Market, and reimagined event spaces. Just east of 7AM lies Ybor City — a lively community of vintage shops, indie bars, Latin-infused restaurants, not to mention deep ties to the Cuban cigar industry.
Be the first to know
more about 7AM.
Sign up to receive updates